Now that Letterman is (thankfully) gone, let’s do it the old-fashioned way. Top Ten, in reverse order.
10. Lord of the Jeep. He can still be funny. Fitfully. In short bursts.
9. Cuber. He does multimedia satire like nobody.
8. Yurropean Boobs. He’s great AND heterosexual.
7. Konfessions. He can break your heart from a great distance.
6. Johnny Dodge. He’s a motorhead poet.
4. Epiphany Ship. He can flat-out write.
2. The Boomer Bible. He invented the Internet before anyone else did. There was even this (Poems free btw), which — look for it — included a 9/11 prediction (after abundant numerology fulminations) from one Henry Elders.